XenForohosting
  1. Diễn đàn SEO chất lượng, rao vặt miễn phí có PA, DA cao: chuanmen.edu.vn | aiti.edu.vn | okmen.edu.vn | vnmu.edu.vn | dhtn.edu.vn
    Dismiss Notice
    • ĐT: 0939 713 069
    • Mail: tanbomarketing@gmail.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chào Khách ! Công ty chúng tôi đang cần tuyển nhân viên SEO có kỹ năng như bạn đấy, nếu bạn đang muốn thay đổi môi trường làm việc tốt hơn thì gửi hồ sơ ứng tuyển vào mail: nhaxinhpro@gmail.com hoặc gọi gặp trưởng phòng 0939713069. Thân !
    Dismiss Notice
  1. A119

A119 admin

(Website tài trợ: https://baohiemlienviet.com/bao-hiem-nhan-tho-daiichi-viet-nam-an-tam-hung-thinh-toan-dien)
    Như Các bạn đã biết, lễ tân là bộ mặt đại diện cho khách sạn về hình ảnh, về thương hiệu. Chính vì thế việc tuyển chọn và huấn luyện lễ tân khách sạn khá khó tính, đặc biệt là tại những khách sạn to

Để lọt vào “mắt xanh” của nhà phỏng vấn thì giao thiệp tiếng Anh trôi chảy trong buổi phỏng vấn lễ tân khách sạnlà điều tất yếu. Tham khảo những câu hỏi phỏng vấn lễ tân khách sạn. Dưới đây là các dòng câu phỏng vấn lễ tân khách sạn bằng tiếng Anh với cố nhiên câu trả lời thường được hỏi trong buổi phỏng vấn lễ tân khách sạn.

Q: Why did you choose receptionist as your career out of many others?

A: I would like to work as a receptionist as I enjoy working with the public and I can overcome any problems and I have good organised skills

Q: According lớn you what is the most important skill that is required for receptionist?

A: The most important skill that is required for receptionist is excellent communication skills along with good skills, positive attitude and friendly nature at all time. Being polite and behaving in professional manner will help lớn solve the customers problem easily.

Q: How long will you work for our hotel if hired?

A: This hotel has everything I'm looking for. It provides the type of work I love, the employees are all happy, and the environment is great. I plan on staying a long time."

Q: How will you convince an unsatisfied guest of our hotel?

A: I definitely approach an unsatisfied or angry customer/guest with smile, try to stay calm and positive and uncover the reason why he was unsatisfied or behaved offensively.

Tiếng Anh là 1 lợi thế lúc bạn cần phỏng vấn lễ tân khách sạn

Q: Why should we select you ?

A: All I'm asking right now is for you to give me a chance where I can showcase my talent and skills. And in return I'll do whatever it takes just to be the best on everything you would have wanted me to do. Assure you to give my 100% and not lớn bring you down.

Q: What do you think are the responsibilities of the receptionist in hotel ?

A: Make guests feel welcome, manage room bookings and dealing with bookings by phone, e-mail, letter, fax or face-to-face and completing procedures when guests arrive and leave. Otherwise dealing with special requests from guests and dealing with complaints or problems

Q: Why do you want to work in our hotel?

A: You are one of the leading hotel and I want lớn work with the best. It will help you to utilize your skills, knowledge in an effective and efficient manner.

Q: What would you do if a guest complaint about your service?

A: I think I need listen lớn the customer, and do not interrupt them.

Q: What makes a good receptionist?

A: In my opinion, a good receptionist is excellent written and spoken communication skills

tự tín trong buổi phỏng vấn lễ tân khách sạn

Q: Why do you think you are perfect for this position?

A: I think i do well in this job because my education and knowledge gained from my college life is suitable lớn this job and will be beneficial for the hotel too.

Q: Do you think you are overqualified for this position?

A: According to me None are over Qualified for any kind of Position, Instead they can Learn Much More Things and makes them lớn move forward.

Q: How would you measure your performance on this job?

A: Performances measured by achieving self-satisfaction with our work. So I feel satisfaction is the measure of performance.

Q: How would you organised your schedule?

Q: Are you comfortable working in different shifts?

Q: Who are our main competitors?

Q: When you can join our hotel if hired?

A: As soon as possible.

Q: As job is repetitive. How would you encourage yourself lớn work well regularly?

A: Breaking my workload up into daily or hourly targets lớn ensure that the next small success is never too far away.

Q: Tell us about your computer skills?

A: I am proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point. I am very comfortable using these programs and have a lot of experience doing so

Q: When faced with difficult problems, are you able lớn offer up solutions on your own or do you wait for someone?

A: First I will try your best to solve the problem as much as possible and if I fail then only I will take help from my seniors.

Đây là một trong những Câu hỏi phỏng vấn lễ tân xuất sắc.

Trên đây là cách chuẩn bị cho buổi phỏng vấn bằng tiếng anh. Hy vọng qua bài viết này mang lại nhiều thông tin hữu ích cho bạn đọc.

Nguồn: batdongsan24h.edu.vn

Chia sẻ trang này